Personal information the app collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information about your shop from your Shopify account:
- Shopify domain (to access the API)
- Shopify access token (generate collections and update stores metadata)
- Primary domain
- Shop’s email address (for our app news updates)
- App’s install and uninstall dates
In order to generate Best Sellers collections, we collect the following types of information
- Products IDs. creation dates (for collection generations)
- Orders iDs, creation dates, shipping address country codes (for collection generations)
How do we use your personal information?
We use personal information collected from you and your customers to provide services and operate the app. In addition, we use this personal information as follows: Communicate with you, Customize or improve the app.
Sharing your personal information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.